.. THINGS THAT I LOVE ..
1. Computers: I build and repair desktop computers as a hobby and find it relaxing... I love it!
2. Web Design: I own over 100 web pages and love to design and create them for fun and entertainment only
3. I love Country and Amish Quilts.I would like to learn how to quilt one day
4. The woods and just plain open land in the Country. I would love to have a motor home and see the USA! And go see my Brother and his family in Ohio. I also have a few very special online friends there in Ohio that I would love to meet. I would also go to meet a very special man who lives in North Dakota. He is special to me and always will be. Because on Sept.11,2001 he was the only person that called me repeatedly just to make sure I was doing OK. I was able to see the smoke from my NJ home. For that and his friendship he will always remain special to me.
5. The beach or a lake or any body of water. I love the water
6. The men that are in my life. Those are my biggest loves. Right now that's my two sons Mike and Rich and my grandson Ryder.. But I do have room for one more..~smile~ (I can hope)
My late husband Paul who gave cancer
from agent orange the biggest fight I ever
saw anyone give. Now that is a hero!!
My 2 sons Michael and Richard!
These 3 are my heart, my soul and my inspiration!
My Grandson Ryder who was born against all odds is my greatest love