SUMMER OPEN JAM CONTEST RULES
We will begin accepting nominations for our SUMMER OPEN JAM on June 1st. Open Jam means you may design your page in any design you would like as long as it is within our Boomer Guidelines and Regulations.
1. NO NUDITY or PROFANE LANGUAGE will be accepted.
2. Your page will need to be open/viewable to all Boomer Members. No Private pages will be accepted to allow all Boomer Members the opportunity to view your profile page and nominate/vote. You can make your page open but set your comments to private so others can view your page but they cannot leave comments. Nominated Pages must stay open and the design up until after the winners have been posted. Please do not start a new design until the Winners have been announced.
3. If you would like to design a page for this contest but do not want to open your current profile page you may create a second account just for design. This page can also be used for other design contest we have in the future. Please remember our 2 account limit for profile pages. Only 1 profile page may be nominated per member.
4. Go to the DESIGN CONTEST PAGE and click on SEND MESSAGE in the contact panel and send your nominations. You also vote in the same manner. We will list all of the nominees linked on the Design Contest Page so you can click and view each a couple of days before it is time to vote. Only nominations/votes sent to the Design Profile Page will be counted.
5. Do not send in your votes with your nominations as this is unfair to all who have worked so hard and have taken the time to enter the contest and your vote will NOT be counted. Send in your nominations within the time frame listed below and then send in your votes in the same manner.
6. You May Nominate your own Page if you wish so you do not miss out on this opportunity to share your design work and also the opportunity to win up to 5000 points! You CAN vote for yourself in the contest. You can nominate your own page and vote for yourself.
7. Please take the time to view each profile page nominated and then vote for the top 3 best profile pages in each class. Please do not send in votes for just 1st place in each class and do not send in votes for the same person over 1 time. These votes will not be counted. You have 9 votes total, 3 from each class. Send in your 9 votes for the 9 overall best designed profile pages. Please send in all 9 votes in at one time. We do not need 9 different emails for each place and class.
8. We will take nominations until the end of the day of June 10th, 2017. Voting will begin on June 12th.
Last Day to Vote is Noon CST. June 23rd.
Winners will be announced on June 24th by the end of the day.
If you have any questions please send them to Admin John or Admin Deb at the Design Profile Contest Page. We will announce when our next Design Contest will be.
Admin John and Admin Deb